Pricing and VAT
- All prices are in GB pounds (£) and exclude postage and packing. The exchange rate to your local currency will be determined by your credit card company.
- The VAT-exclusive price shown will be applied to deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Additional charges may be applied by local border authorities on import to the destination country. The customer is responsible for paying these charges.
- Prices displayed apply to online purchases only – they do not apply to other methods of mail-order.
Postage and Packing (updated March 2020)
- UK First class postage at £1.75
- Postage to the Europe is £3.00 for the first item and £1.25 for each additional item
- Postage outside Europe is £4.75 for the first item and £1.60 for each additional item
- A multi-disc pack counts as one item.
- Items in stock will normally be despatched within 48 hours. An order of multiple items where one is out of stock will normally be shipped separately but you will be charged only for the postage on the whole order.
- If for reasons beyond our control we are unable to meet our despatch targets we will do our best to keep you informed of delays by email whenever possible. If you have any queries regarding delays please email us at email@example.com
- All normal UK and Channel Islands orders are shipped by First Class post.
- International orders are shipped Airmail. We may sometimes divide large orders into separate packages in order to keep costs down and speed up delivery times.
- At our discretion large or expensive items may be shipped by courier.
Estimated delivery times are:
- UK destinations: 1-3 days
- EU destinations: 3-6 days
- Non EU destinations: 3-15 days
Replacement for items lost by delivery services will be handled on an individual basis. If an item has not been received after a reasonable time has passed we will replace it at our cost. You will never be expected to pay for something you have not received.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil all or part of your order, we will notify you by e-mail and credit your account with the full amount charged.
Full refunds will be made in the event that a product, which must be returned to us, is received in an unsatisfactory condition.
We will update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
We will comply with the GDPR
The GDPR states that the personal data We hold about You must be:
Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
Collected only for valid purposes that We have clearly explained to You and not used in
any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
Relevant to the purposes We have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
Accurate and kept up to date.
Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes We have told You about.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website and our business We may collect, process, and store the following data about You:
Information provided voluntarily by You such as name, address and email address. For example, when You sign up to our mailing list or make a purchase.
Information about Your use of our site including details of Your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that You access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data (via cookies).
Information that You provide when You communicate with us by any means.
Confirmation of payment for online orders from the payment provider.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that We collect from You in the running of our business to provide our services to You. In addition to this We may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:To provide information to You that You request from us relating to our products or services.
To provide information to You relating to other products that may be of interest to You which might include information regarding events. Such additional information will only be provided where You have consented to receive such information.
To inform You of any changes to our website, services, or products or policies.
To share information with our partners only in order to provide services, for example Your name and address details with carriers to deliver orders.
Payment for website orders is processed by Paypal, We do not collect or store any payment card data on Our website and we do not store any payment card data following processing of telephone orders.
In addition to the specific purposes for which We may process Your Personal Data set out above, We may also process any of Your Personal Data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that Your data is processed and stored securely.
Personal data will only continue to be stored where there is a legitimate business need to do so for example in order to fulfil requirements regarding accounting records or where a long-term agreement exists.
It may become necessary to transfer data that We collect from You to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing Your personal data to us, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access..
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that We sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where We are legally required to disclose Your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to You. Please note that We reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing You with the information.
If We hold any inaccurate Personal Data about you, you have the right to have these inaccuracies rectified.
In certain circumstances you have the right to have Personal Data that We hold about you erased. This will be done without undue delay. These circumstances include the following: it is no longer necessary for us to hold those Personal Data in relation to the purposes for which they were originally collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw your consent to any processing which requires consent;
There are certain general exclusions of the right to erasure, including where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.